Let's Collaborate to create a ONE-OF-A-KIND Event!
Award-winning singer/songwriter Joy Zimmerman, solo or in a duo with guitarist extraordinaire Jimmy Dykes, provides the music and stories, and you host a unique concert in your living room (or porch or backyard) for your friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, pets...
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll start planning your house concert together!
Joy Zimmerman: singer/songwriter
Hosting a House Concert
House concerts are a wonderful, intimate way to experience live music.
• House concerts are held indoors and outdoors! Consider co-hosting with a friend.
• Audiences are usually 15-30 guests (or the more the merrier!). Each guest chooses one of Joy's CDs as a thank you gift.
• Artists are paid by a $10-20 donation per guest. You can suggest the amount in your invitation or place a donation sign and a basket by the front door.
• Your event could include light snacks, beverages (or BYOB), or even a potluck dinner.
• We provide a small sound system so that everyone can hear well.
• Performances are generally around one hour and thirty minutes. We’ll stick around afterwards for socializing.
Email us at email@example.com, and we’ll start planning your house concert!
"Music is the social act of communication among people, a gesture of friendship, the strongest there is."
~ Malcolm Arnold